Nesting

We finally got our box from Amazon.com, full of children's books! I am so excited to get to read all of these stories to our little man! He is going to be so smart! (: 
We ordered seven "pre-loved" books for a little more than $25. THE BEST PART... we only spent $1.26 (we had a gift card)!!!!!
 I am officially a HUGE fan of Amazon! I was skeptical of buying used books online but they are all in pretty good shape! I'm one happy Mama! 


Books still on our list to get:

The Little House by Virginia Lee Burton
Duck, Duck, Goose by Tad Hills
Harold and The Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson
I Broke My Trunk by Mo Williams
Duck & Goose by Tad Hills
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint- Exupery
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister 
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
Llama Llama Red Pajama by Andrew Dewdney 

What books do you remember most from your childhood? What are your favorite books to read to kids? Are there any classics that I just HAVE to get my little man?

2 comments:

  1. Mop Top was my FAVORITE book as a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kall,
    Brecon loves Freight Train by Donald Crews, Click Clack Moo (can't remember who wrote this) and absolutely anything by Mo Willems or Sandra Boynton. Goodnight Moon was the Brimhall's traditional bedtime book. It is always a baby gift favorite for my mom. Also check out You are My I love You (if you want to cry lol) and That's not my Monster (Brecon, Piper and Sophie all love this one. Love that you are nesting with books, I did the same thing. I started reading to Brecon as soon as he came home, they are never too young to love reading

    ReplyDelete