First of all, My husband is a stud! But more importantly he is a sweetheart. Here are the qualities I love most about my man.
Joyful- I love his smile and his amazing love for life.
Observent- He always notices when I am sad or down. He also comments on any new outfits or hairstyles or decorations he sees.
Sincere- He works so hard to be a better person and truly cares for and serves others. Josh has an honest concern for people. He will do so well in social work and counseling.
Humble- Josh always has a list of things he is working on. He never settles and always wants to improve himself. He makes me want to be a better person.Unselfish- He never complains about having to pick up my slack with meals our house work. He gives and serves me so much.
Active- He is physically active. But he is also an active participant in everything he does; church, family, work. He gives his best to everything.
Charming-With those eyes and his mischievous smile he could have married any girl he wanted... I'm so happy he picked me!
Animated- I love his dances and impressions. He is just a fun person to be around.
Nice- Josh is so kind. He see's the good in people.
Neat- He always picks up my Q-tips in the bathroom when I miss the garbage can... and he is nice (see above) enough not to say anything to me about working on my aim.
Obedient- Josh knows what is right and does his very best to DO what is right.
Nerdy- He has so many interests and hobbies and some of them are a little on the nerdy side... but what I love about Josh is that he is real and true to himself no matter what.
Jovial-Josh has the best jokes and personality. I love to watch him tease children. He is going to be a great dad!
Optimistic-Whenever I am down and worried about what might happen, Josh always knows just what to say. He doesn't dwell on the negative. He truly remembers and appreciates all of his blessings.
Noble- Josh is the kind of person you want on your side, and chances are he is on your side. He cares for everyone he comes in contact with and would do anything for them.
Entertaining- Josh loves to be the center of attention, but he doesn't do it in an annoying way and he always manages to make everyone feel welcome and good about themselves. People always say to me that I must laugh all the time... I do.
Smart- Josh is street smart and can do anything he sets his mind to. Josh is also very intellectual, he can learn and understand anything. He is a teacher, he knows how to explain something in a way that doesn't make you feel inferior for not knowing. Josh is the kind of person you want your kids to look up to. I'm lucky my son is going to have a daddy like Josh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONER!
OLIVE JUICE.




Love the acrostic poem (sorry, the English teacher in me is hard to turn off). He is a lucky guy.
ReplyDelete