Drama Mama Update...

I went to the doc today. She said my CT scan was completely normal, my heart monitor readings are normal, all the blood tests are normal or borderline (which apparently means they are not conclusive enough to drug me up). So now... I'm going to a neurologist on Monday. And if he finds that "everything is normal..."
I THINK I WILL SCREAM!!!!!
Clearly everything is NOT normal

Also I am in fact having "real" contractions. Though Braxton Hicks contractions hurt enough, they should count as something! Anyway, my real contractions have dilated me to 1cm. 
This little man must be just as ready to come out as I am to have him out. He can't possibly be loving living inside of such a drama mama! Although it is fairly the "N" word to dilate a little at 30 weeks, I will be honest... my fingers are crossed that this whole experience will be over soon. Plus it will be nice to have our little guy out already... NINE MONTHS IS A LOOOONG TIME! (Josh and I were engaged for 6 months and that felt like an ETERNITY!) 

I do go back to the doctor tomorrow for my second glucose test... remember how I failed my first one? So we will see what happens there. My OB said that even if I have gestational diabetes, it would IN NO WAY EVER cause me to pass out and throw up as often as I do. 

3 comments:

  1. That has got to be so frustrating to not know why all the crappy symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there... you are almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're almost there Kallie! tell the lil guy that he's gotta stay in for just a few more weeks cuz i hear it's torture havin a bebe in the nicu...you and your family are in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete