Crazy things I see and say when medicated

The nasal spray I was given for my headaches makes me crazy. It gives me weird visions and dreams and I constantly say really random things.
  • One night I told Josh about going to the Dallas Zoo. The zoo had been abandoned and all the animals were gone except one little penguin. I felt so bad for the little guy. His swimming pool had been drained and the glass around his exhibit was all smashed and broken. I decided to adopt him and call him Pete. Pete the Penguin. I kept telling Josh how concerned I was that Pete would need to swim in our bath tub all day and we only rented the apartment with one bathroom. I told Josh he was needed to make us another bathroom in the kitchen. With two bathrooms my three boys would all have someplace to live/ bathe. My last concern was that the boys would not share with me and I would be stinky.
  • On the phone with my sister, just after taking some medication, I randomly started telling her to remember to take her hiking shoes and swim suit on "the trip" with "the guy." (Hattie is not going on any trips and she is certainly not hiking or swimming with some guy. It must have been my motherly instinct to make sure she had everything she would need.)
  • I told Josh that I needed to buy a Chi straightener at Target to straighten Little Jonesy's hair because the weather in Texas will make it curly. ( I don't even have a Chi straightener!) 
  • Last night I talked to Josh "while walking around a Target" (my visions are awesome, I truly believed I was in a Target). I told him about a monkey who was walking around the store with us. The monkey had bananas and milk. We were going to share his bananas and milk with him but the monkey didn't drink milk.
  •  I was also convinced that we would have to dye my breast milk in order to keep it separate from other milk. I wanted to dye it pink because that sounds the yummiest, but pink is for girls and we are having a boy. Then I decided that brown would be the best color, because chocolate milk is brown and it tastes pretty good. Then I got very worried that food coloring didn't come in the color brown. 
  • One night I went on a bike ride around the neighborhood with Josh, we rode unicycles that had pepperoni pizzas as wheels.
When I am not telling impossible stories, I am having the same conversations over and over. I've been told that I will ask a question and receive an answer that satisfies me, but then ask the question again two minutes later. I'm sure all the ladies from my new ward that are taking shifts to babysit me have very interesting opinions of what I am really like. Who know's what I have been saying to them. I do know that I have "met" the same women a few different times.... in one week. I'll post any other random things I see/do while all drugged up. Maybe I can use all these ideas for children's books or something (minus the breast milk one of course, because that's gross and weird on multiple levels)

1 comment:

  1. AH! this is so bad that i laugh but i LOVE these stories. absolutely love them. i wish you lived closer so i could hang out with you ALLLLLLLLLLL day

    ReplyDelete