Can You Guess?

What do cookie dough, Sun Chips, Raisins, tights, thread, a notebook and raspberry jam have in common?! I didn't think they had ANYTHING in common, but after the post about My Favorite Things, Josh came home with:


"Dough" a deer, a female deer.



Ray, a drop of golden "Sun."


Me, a name I call myself. (Kallie-fornia raisins)


Far, a long long way to "run." (You get a "run" in your tights)


Sew, a needle pulling thread.


La, a note(pad) to fallow sew. 


Tea, a drink with "jam" and bread...


That will bring us back to do!


Then he gave me my very own copy of The Sound of Music on DVD and the CD! He even sat down and watched the entire movie with me! 
Isn't he just the cutest- most clever husband EVER!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty stinkin awesome!!!! What a sweet husband. I love it. And I LOVE that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet! You have a great guy by your side :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this! How lucky you are!

    Kallie, I just think you're awesome. You and your little man are in my prayers. Hang in there!

    Also, just know if he comes early and ends up being in the NICU....that I had a NICU baby too and you can call, text, message me or whatever. It's nice to talk to people who've been where you've been.

    Let me know if I can do anything for you! Even from far away. :)

    ReplyDelete