This week in photos

Sorry for all the posts about pregnancy and bed rest... but my world is very small. Here are some highlights of my week.


My nightly handful of pills... yeah I know! WHOA!!!!! 
I probably take more medication in a day than my grandmother.


I received THE NICEST package in the mail yesterday! My dear friend Rachel sent me a "Bed rest survival kit!" I used the bath salts last night and then got a peppermint foot rub from Josh.... Ahhhh Heaven!!!!


Lastly, I know it's hard to tell in this picture, but my belly button has POPPED... 


... I feel like a well cooked turkey! 

2 comments:

  1. :) Oh :) I am so glad you liked it :) Just so you know... the facial wipes and wisps are most specifically for when you are in the hospital.... those are things I wish I had staying overnight.
    Loves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest popped belly button. yeah!

    & stay in bead!! :)

    ReplyDelete