More Vivid Visions...

1) A few nights ago I took my medication and went into bed early while Josh stayed out in the family room to watch a game on TV.

About twenty minutes later I walked out into the living room and said, "I have decided what  I want for breakfast in the morning."
Josh, thrilled that I actually had a craving and WANTED  to eat... SOMETHING! said, "Ok, what would you like?"
And I said, "The marshmallow pancakes you made for me that one time."

  • First of all, Josh has NEVER made marshmallow pancakes for me.
  • Second, Do marshmallow pancakes even exist?! I think not!

    So Josh says, " I don't remember ever making marshmallow pancakes for you babe."
    And I said, "Yes you do! You made them for me the day you bought the really big watch with the TV screen on it! You just don't want to make them for me! And I told you that you would never wear that TV watch. You should not have bought it! It was so expensive and it is too big to wear!"

    • Can you imagine a watch with a big TV screen on it?..... CRAZY! 
    I. AM. CRAZY!!!!!

    And then I went back to bed in a huff!

    After letting me cool off a bit, Josh came in to apologize for...doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG and I had googled marshmallow pancakes on my phone with intentions of making them for myself.
    They really do exist! The recipe I found calls for chocolate chips too... anyone up for s'mores pancakes?
    Needless to say, the next morning I did not have marshmallow pancakes! In fact they sound terrible to me when I'm "sober."


    2) I was very hostile the next night too. Josh came into bed and I was very upset with him for "poking the bee's nest." Apperently I we had a giant bee's nest in our living room and I told Josh not to mess with it, that we would get some spray to kill all the bee's. But then of course Josh got up on a chair and started jabbing it with his finger. ALL THE BEE'S SWARMED OUT OF THE NEST AND FILLED THE FAMILY ROOM!!!! With that I got up (in my dream, not in real life... I was already in bed) and stomped into the bedroom, where Josh found me stewing when he came into bed. I wouldn't talk to him for a few minutes until he convinced me that I had made the whole thing up and we didn't really have bees. 


    3) I'm not always mad at Josh! Don't get the wrong idea! I love my husband! Yesterday while napping at one of my "babysitters" houses,  I had a dream that I was stuck in 2011 and Josh was in some decade in the distant past. I had to jump into and ipad to "die" so I could leave my body behind and be "reborn" in the same time period as Josh... so we could live happily ever after!  Josh woke me up before I "jumped" into my new life, but either way I was still very happy to see him! 

    When I'm not on the medicine and someone asks me about the dreams or visions or whatever they are - I know they sound crazy and are impossible...BUT! I can remember the dreams with absolute perfect detail. I can remember exactly what I was seeing and thinking at the time. My actions make perfect sense! --- except they don't! haha 

    2 comments:

    1. Ha Ha. I loved the bees one. If it makes you feel better, I used to take really strong medicine for my bad knees. It made me hallucinate, too. I would have long conversations with a 6 foot tall pink rabbit. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love that you are writing down your funny visions/dreams. Something to look back on one day and have a good laugh.

      ReplyDelete