Boat Update

Josh has been working his fingers to the bone making his boat "SEE" worthy (thanks for the pity laugh at my play on words). He has spent close to 40 hours on it so far and it is coming together amazingly! I'm not sure of all the names of things, but I can sure appreciate the progress and work that has gone into her....er....him I guess (the name is Willie L Bennett so I guess this boat is a man!). 
  Anyhoo... here are some pics of the progress from the past week or so.










2 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing, Josher. Perhaps you should be a builder of ships, homes, buildings, etc. It reminds us of days long ago creating Lego wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Josh! With my lack of patience I know that I would want something this detailed to come together quickly so I can appreciate the time and energy you have put into your boat project thus far. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the boat as it continues to progress!

    ReplyDelete