The Results

So I called my Cardiologist and they are still unsure what my problem is. It is still just narrowed down to my heart, my brain or that peanut puts pressure on a nerve and... POOF... I'm out. 
After my OBGYN received a copy of the report from the cardiologist, she has decided that I should not drive until little Jonesy comes. 
*sigh*

My world is very small... 600 square feet to be exact.

I am in need of projects. My sewing machine is broken and I cannot work on the bedding until I have it back. What do we think of this? How about this? this?
I don't know how to crochet. Is it tough? Are shoes too advanced for me to try and start with?
Crocheting reminds me of my Grammie Margie who made blankets and table cloths and itchy socks. 
Will these shoes be too itchy for my baby? Is it weird to put crochet shoes on your kid? 

Should I wait until I have a sewing machine again make these instead? Or these?
I know he doesn't NEED shoes until he starts walking... and at that point I will not be making them.
(but soft cozy shoes are kind of like socks right? Just cuter? Or not?) 
I'm bored! 
 I NEED something to do with myself. 
Do you have any other project ideas I could work on?


I knew I would mature with pregnancy and motherhood but I did not expect to have so much in common with my grandmother... constant trips to the restroom, can't remember ANYTHING, taking handfuls of meds every day, the desire to crochet, back pain, heart burn.... and now I have doctors orders not to drive! Sheesh! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the litte shoes! I will come pick you up and you can use my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too bad. It must be driving you nuts to be stuck in the apartment. I could recommend some great books if you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to borrow my sewing machine? I can bring it by tomorrow or this weekend. Just let me know!

    I'm sorry you are stuck in the house :( Please let me know if you need anything or just need to get out.

    Those shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete