We had a couples baby shower on Friday night and it was so much fun. Thank's Jerri, Ashley, Lindsey and Shirley for putting it all together. Some of our friends from the ward came as well as Josh's siblings and their spouses and some couples from the ward Josh grew up in. It was nice to have so many people who wanted to celebrate our baby boy with us.
The girls put together a really nice meal of fruits, veggies and little sandwiches. We also had cake and cookies. Josh's sister Lindsey made us a diaper cake and it turned out amazing! I have already fallen short on my promise to not stress my poor husband, I had two fainting spells at the end of the night. But, after a good night's rest, I am feeling a lot better.
Thank you everyone for all your time and effort. We had a great time and are more excited than ever to meet our Little Jonesy!
The girls put together a really nice meal of fruits, veggies and little sandwiches. We also had cake and cookies. Josh's sister Lindsey made us a diaper cake and it turned out amazing! I have already fallen short on my promise to not stress my poor husband, I had two fainting spells at the end of the night. But, after a good night's rest, I am feeling a lot better.
Thank you everyone for all your time and effort. We had a great time and are more excited than ever to meet our Little Jonesy!




Kallie I am so happy that you and Josh are doing so well. I love getting updates from your blog. And I am so happy for you two and the little man that's on his way :)
ReplyDelete