Has it been 9 months yet?!

I am getting so excited to meet our baby boy! I already love him so much. I can tell he has a fun personality. It is so cute to feel him kick whenever Josh is around. He also kicks like crazy when my mom calls and I put her on speaker phone. 
Josh and I went to Babies R Us to pick out some toys and outfits for lil Jonesy. We had such a good time together.  Josh is so excited! It was a lot of fun for me to watch Josh looking at all the fun baby things. I think we had more fun shopping/registering for our baby than we did for our wedding. This is such a fun time!
Every time I go to target I find another cute outfit that I am absolutely in love with! Jonesy's dresser is getting very well stocked. 
I am definitely in the "nesting" stage of pregnancy but since we are moving soon, I can't do all the prep I would like and there is FOR SURE no nursery decorating happening....



SO! this is Joney's corner right in our dining room!!!
It is sitting on his dresser, which (haha) is right in our dining room also!
 Gotta love living in a 1 bedroom apartment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment