I absolutely LOVE being pregnant!
But for some reason I have been the QUEEN DRAMA QUEEN for the past seven months!
What is it this time, you ask!? Well, I am still passing out a few times a week. Last Monday I had a doctors appointment to
A) have another sonogram to check lil' Peanuts brain again to make sure all the cysts had gone away for good
B) have my glucose test and
C) have my first bi-weekly check up.
I didn't make it to steps B and C.
A) have another sonogram to check lil' Peanuts brain again to make sure all the cysts had gone away for good
B) have my glucose test and
C) have my first bi-weekly check up.
I didn't make it to steps B and C.
I had just been jelly bellied and the tech was showing me how Jonesy's legs and arms are getting longer and his little face has more definition. Then he zoomed in on his brain... NOT A CYST OR DARK SPOT TO BE FOUND! Yay!!!
About that time I started feeling incredibly dizzy. I had enough time to tell my sono tech that I was going to pass out, before I did.
When I came to he had called in my doctor and two nurses to help. Unfortunately all four of them found out what i had for breakfast. My doctor said she thought she had seen me twitch a little while I was out and because of the throwing up she wanted me to go see a Cardiologist. She said she suspected I was having seizures caused by pregnancy. Ten minutes later I passed out again and the doctor said she didn't trust me to drive myself to the other doctors appointment.
I called my friend Kaci from our ward to see if she could give me a ride and she dropped everything to come to my rescue. Josh was two hours away on an appointment but he quickly started making his way to me. The Cardiologist monitored my heart in the office to see if he could find out what was wrong. But after finding nothing in an hour he sent me home with a 24-hour personal monitor.
We haven't heard any news yet but hopefully the results will come back and this issue can be fixed soon. I am so grateful for my amazing husband who handles every new problem like a super hero and for my sister-in-law's and friends who took turns babysitting me everyday last week while Josh was at work. I am so happy that our son's brain is clear and that he is healthy and growing like a little champ.
I am so blessed! We are officially in the homestretch! I entered the third trimester last week! I can't wait to meet my baby boy!

You have not had an easy pregnancy. I had to wear a heart monitor too and it was uncomfortable. At least this time you passed out at the doctors? Anyway, I am glad that all the cysts went away and your cute baby is growing. I just hope they figure out why you keep passing out. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteOh Kallie! I am so sorry you have had a rough pregnancy! I hope they figure out what is going on. It is SUCH a relief to be going into the 3rd trimester! Congratulations on a healthy baby boy!
ReplyDeleteSo after I passed out last week at my glucose test and my nurses saw "twitching" and a possible seizure, they sent me to a neurologist. Who told me it was perfectly normal to twitch a little when you pass out and it was not a seizure.
ReplyDeleteThough I do wish they would figure out why your poor body does it so often!