A lot of my friends have been doing daily blog posts this month entitled "Why I love my lover"
The idea is to do one post a day for the 14 days leading up to....V-DAY!
Well I (obviously) have not been doing this, I have however really enjoyed reading everyone else's posts.
Today I was inspired to list the top 14 reasons why I love Josh.
14. He supports me in all that I do... even when I feel terrible all day and don't accomplish one productive thing.
13. He is super good looking.
12. He ALWAYS makes me laugh!
11. He tells me my cooking tastes good, even when there are dark burn marks all over whatever I have attempted to make.
10. He always notices when I am avoiding folding the clean laundry and he takes it out of the dryer and folds it for me. (:
9. He fills up my shampoo and conditioner bottles when they get low, instead of letting me just put the gallon jug on the floor of the shower.
8. He always kisses me (and my tummy) good bye in the morning and hello in the evening.
7. He always calls to ask if I want a Jamba whenever he will be passing a store on his way home, because he knows how much I love and miss having them.
6. He helps me get dressed and accessorize on Sunday mornings when I re-realize that I have one dress that fits over "the bump" and start feeling sorry for myself for not being as cute as the other women in the ward.
5. He gives THE BEST kisses and bear hugs.
4. He doesn't judge me for having a abnormal attachment to the blanket he "handed down" to me when we were dating even though it is in shreds and literally has material and batting falling off it everyday.
3. He likes when I use my "Kallie-lingo" for things. Such as toes/feet = tootsies, blankets = bunnies, Bathroom = lou, ect.
2. HE IS THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD AND MY BEST FRIEND!
1. HE IS GOING TO BE THE MOST AMAZING DADDY!
P.S. This was so hard to narrow it down to just 14 reasons so here are just *a few* more reasons.
A. He watches the shows I'm into on TV and actually gets into them too!
B. He always explains sports to me and never gets frustrated when I ask "but why" over and over.
C. He has a secret nerdy side that makes me go bananas! He is so smart and clever! His dry humor/ smart humor is AHH-mazing!
D. He is a huge example to me and makes me want to be a better person.
E. He is a worthy priesthood holder and is more than willing to help out when ever he can.
F. I love when he talks to our son and tells him how excited he is to be a daddy.
G. He never tells me to shut up and go to sleep when I suddenly am wide awake and want to have pillow talk.
H. He makes Russian sound very sexy. And he smiles when I try (and fail) to remember phrases that I can say back to him.
H. He makes Russian sound very sexy. And he smiles when I try (and fail) to remember phrases that I can say back to him.
***We are celebrating Valentines tomorrow and Josh will be getting his gift! This is one post you will NOT want to miss! I promise to take lots of pictures!***
So... I am going to do this tooo! What a cute idea :)
ReplyDelete