BYU/TCU Basketball

 Bruce and Jerri took the family to the BYU vs. TCU game over the weekend. It was awesome! 
It has taken me a year but I can officially make it through an entire game  (on TV or in person):
a) Without getting bored
b) Because I know what is going on... 99.8% of the time and
c) I know and can point out, almost all the players on the BYU team and on the Mavs! and
d) I also know who the good players are on several other teams! (Yay Steve Nash!)

SPORTS ARE KINDA FUN!!!!


 So... because of the previously mentioned reasons... going to the game to see Jimmer play was AWESOME! 


We have officially jumped on the mormon bandwagon....
WE ARE JIMMER-NATION! 


Oh and as always the food was great too!


Thanks Bruce and Jerri for such a fun day! And thanks Josher for all the endless explanations!

2 comments:

  1. how fun... oh and p.s. you make and adorable prego lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kallie! I love reading your blog :)

    and I love that you have joined the rest of the jimmerites in worship of all that is good and jimmer.

    bahaha. If you didn't hear bout the shenanigans and 'idol worship' jimmer discussion we had here on campus, check out my blog a few posts back... i posted links to all the mania

    ReplyDelete