Super Bowl Sunday

Kallie Jones has officially seen the Super Bowl (something Kallie Clapp never could have said). I now know enough about football that the 5 hours went by very quickly. We had our friends Karisa and Jarron over to enjoy the festivities with us. 


The above picture is just to prove to any one who knew me before I got Jones-ified that we actually DID have football on, on our TV. (:


Since I have never been to a Super Bowl party I had to wing it with the food, but I think I did ok. I made burgers (I even hand patted the patty's and the smell/texture of the hamburger didn't make me ill! Yay!) We also had a fruit salad, boneless chicken wings, soda, cookies and ice cream (which was used to make root beer and orange soda floats and ice cream cookie sandwiches. Yum!) The Udy's brought cheese sticks, loaded potato skins and chips with salsa, guacamole, and queso.  




We had a great time and great company. I was told that the half time show and uber expensive commercials (who knew that 30 seconds could be so outrageously priced, not me) were not nearly as good this year. Perhaps if there are sports next year the "actual entertainment" (Kidding! The game was entertaining too) will be better. I think we will for sure want to have a party again in the future. Thanks babe for answering all my dumb questions!  

2 comments:

  1. so. I just read your bucket list, and I have to say that's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me tooo... it was a LONG game. haha how do you get those cute little check boxes at the end of your posts?

    ReplyDelete