and making our blog private.
Like so many of you, we have been slightly freaked out by having a public blog.
Like so many of you, we have been slightly freaked out by having a public blog.
We are planning on officially making the change on March 2, one week from today!
If you read our blog and want to continue to be able to, please comment on this post and leave your email.
I have it set up so that I have to review all comments before they appear to everyone else, so don't worry, your info won't be all over the internet.
It is also set up so that those of you who do not have accounts with gmail or blogger can comment "anonymously"...If you do this please remember to tell us who you are! (:
OR
If you have a facebook account, message one of us and let us know your email there.
Thanks everyone for all your support and comments all along. Hopefully the change will not affect our readership (all 4 of you, haha).
Ultimately if it does, this blog is mostly a way for us to "journal" (because the prophet said to keep a record) and to "scrapbook," two things Josh and I really struggle with.
Thanks!
If you read our blog and want to continue to be able to, please comment on this post and leave your email.
I have it set up so that I have to review all comments before they appear to everyone else, so don't worry, your info won't be all over the internet.
It is also set up so that those of you who do not have accounts with gmail or blogger can comment "anonymously"...If you do this please remember to tell us who you are! (:
OR
If you have a facebook account, message one of us and let us know your email there.
Thanks everyone for all your support and comments all along. Hopefully the change will not affect our readership (all 4 of you, haha).
Ultimately if it does, this blog is mostly a way for us to "journal" (because the prophet said to keep a record) and to "scrapbook," two things Josh and I really struggle with.
Thanks!
xoxo-
JK
Hey Kallie,
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me but my husband Mike works for Sunburst and grew up with the Jones Family. He asked me to see if we could follow your blog because he really likes Josh and wants to be able to keep up with your family. I hope everything goes well for you the remainder of your pregnancy. Your family is in our prayers. I don't know if you would even want to follow it, but our blog is private, so just e-mail me if you would like to read it. My e-mail is k.crump08@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Kylie Crump