Maverik is growing and changing so fast! I am obsessed with capturing millions of pictures a week! Trust me you are not being forced to see the half of them! I just think he is so cute and perfect and wonderful!
Just hanging out with his two best pals...Daddy & Nana Giraffe.
Sitting up in the corner of the sofa.
I just thought this was a cute picture.
His face is really long again this week... he keeps putting on little chipmunk cheekers... and then poof! They are gone!
Little snicker face!
He giggles and sniffs and snorts through his nose (It's hard to explain... but very cute! I will try and get a video to share).
He says "OOOO HOOO Hooo"






I love your updates of your cute family! I'm so happy that everything is going well for you guys. ^-^
ReplyDeleteThanks to Maver's mom for keeping us involved in his cuteness.
ReplyDelete