Friday was Josh's brother's birthday. Josh, Maverik and I spent our evening at the Joneses house watching Princess Sydney and Lil Collins, while their parents had a date night. We had a blast together and I captured this really cute picture of Collins:
It reminds me of this really cute picture of my favorite guy when he was just a young'n:

There are some seriously cute genes in the Jones family!
I mean look at this kid rocking his 1/2 cm mohawk! Seriously the cutest ever!
And here are some more pics from our fun night with the Joneses!
We hope Collins and Ashley had a great date! Happy Birthday Collins!



Thanks, Aunt Kallie and Uncle Joshie, it looks like everyone had heaps of fun!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! Looks like everyone had a blast! I love the picture of josh when he was little. Thanks again for watching the kiddos! They loved it!
ReplyDelete