What awesome pictures - okay, we need to see our MavsMan in person!! We LOVE him!!
So So adorable!!
so cute! What a good lookin' baby you got there :)
Aw, so cute. I love the ones with hats!
He looks so much like his daddy! Love the pics!
So cute. He obviously loves to sleep. :)
ok.. so im in love with these.. how can you love someone you have never even met?? But I love him and so glad little Mav has brought so much joy and happiness into your life Kal :)
My favorite is the one in the Mavs uni. I can't wait to meet Maverik.
So adorable...Whitney is super talented, but it also helps when she has a great subject!
What awesome pictures - okay, we need to see our MavsMan in person!! We LOVE him!!
ReplyDeleteSo So adorable!!
ReplyDeleteso cute! What a good lookin' baby you got there :)
ReplyDeleteAw, so cute. I love the ones with hats!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so much like his daddy! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. He obviously loves to sleep. :)
ReplyDeleteok.. so im in love with these.. how can you love someone you have never even met?? But I love him and so glad little Mav has brought so much joy and happiness into your life Kal :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the one in the Mavs uni. I can't wait to meet Maverik.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable...Whitney is super talented, but it also helps when she has a great subject!
ReplyDelete