The Many Faces of Maverik

Maverik has some of the best expressions I have ever seen here are some of my favorites...


I call this his "angelic face."


This is his stink face! He makes this face when a cold wet one touches his bum. 


This is his "cool dude" look.


This is the face he makes when he is dreaming about his full tummy.


This is his "I'll put up with whatever you think you need to do to me as long as you promise I get to eat soon" face.


The "I'm so cozy" face.


Chubby Cheekers


The "I'm so kissable face."


The "Curious... very curious" face. He loves looking around at his surroundings. He is so curious about everything. He especially loves to look the big print of our bicycle engagement picture and at himself in the mirror.


I still haven't been able to get a picture of my two favorite faces yet. I call them the wrinkly old man face and the you're the best Mama in the whole wide world face. I promise to keep trying to capture them on film to share with you.
He is just so dang cute! I can't stand it!!! I love my baby boy!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Kallie, he is such an amazingly beautiful GORGEOUS baby boy!
    I am not surprised, but wow! SO so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a visit!! What a sweetheart! We love you, Maverik and all your faces. You are our new entertainment! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SOOO sweet, Kallie. I think he looks a lot like his daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so adorable!! I love all the faces he makes. It made my day. ^-^

    ReplyDelete