BACK-TO-BACKER

Exactly one week after having a c-section... I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out....
it was miserable!
I was determined to get my wisdom teeth removed before moving to Arizona and leaving our fabo insurance from Josh's job here in Texas. They have only needed to come out for two years now and I figured I better get it done before nearly five years of braces was completely destroyed. 

This is how I looked the night after part two of my back-to-back surgery.


I must say, I much preferred the reward after my c-seciton to the four gigantic teeth in a baggie that I received after my second surgery. 

2 comments:

  1. While I was getting mine out last week, the dentist said to me, "Some people say that they prefer giving birth to getting teeth pulled." I nodded huge! I totally agree! It's a much better reward, plus, when I had a baby I didn't feel anything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a rock star, Kallie! I hope you are feeling more normal these days!

    ReplyDelete