Maverik's baby blessing

Today was Maverik's baby blessing. Josh did a wonderful job and we all felt the spirit during the blessing. Some of the things that stood out in the blessing included Mav having the desire to serve a mission, to be a worthy priesthood holder, to respect his mother and all the women he comes in contact with and to have the desire to be married in the temple.
We are so blessed to have so many friends and family in the area that could come and support us on this special day. 


This is everyone that came with the exception of Brad Odell and Jarron and Karissa Udy who had to leave early.


All of the men.


Josh with Bishop Richmond (his bishop from high school and his mission) and his young mens leader Brother Allred.


Josh and his siblings Collins and Lindsey. 


The Jones clan minus Grammy & Poppy (Jerri & Bruce) and Uncle Chris & Tia Karim. We sure missed you four... and a half (-; 


The Ladies and Mavs Man.


Three Generations... Maverik, Mama & Nana.


I'm so grateful for my Mommy and all she has done for me and for our family through this pregnancy and the first few weeks of Maverik's life. I am really going to miss her.


Maverik looked so cute in his little white tuxedo. I especially loved his "FUTURE MISSIONARY" name tag. (:



I love my boys! 

5 comments:

  1. Kalli, you look so cute! He is adorable. I think he looks like you! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear everything went well, and we really wish we could've been there! I'm sure Josh did wonderful. We can't wait to meet little Maverik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog and we love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you had a wonderful day! Love our little Mavs Man and his parents. Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you and your family. Maverick looked darling. I hope you are feeling better as well.

    ReplyDelete