Hello everyone, Maverik Hawthorn here. I just wanted to post really quickly to say how excited I am that one of my best friends from Heaven is finally here!
Dear Taggart,
It has been a really exciting 3 weeks & 5 days since I left you and Sofia and came to Earth. This world is really great! The worst part is behind you, trust me. You will forget about it slowly but surely.
My favorite things are cuddling with my Mama & Daddy and riding in my swing. I hope you love your first bath as much as I did. We have some really great older cousins here. Their names are Sydney and Collins. You also have the sweetest big sister. Eme will take very good care of you. Your big brother Easton is not so sure of us new comers just yet, but I can already tell the two of you will have so much fun together when you get bigger. One of the best things your Mama & Daddy will do for you is changing you diaper... just watch out for the cold wet ones! YIKES! They are awful!
Even though you are small, you are in charge! All you have to do is cry and someone will come running. You can get food, a bum change, cuddle time,,, you name it, and once the big people realize what you are saying, it's yours! Just don't take advantage of your authority, I'm not sure if it wears out over time or stops working if it is used too much.
The first time they put you in clothes, it will feel very strange. But after a few days you will not want to be out of them. If they put you in a color you don't like or if the onesie you are wearing is itchy just burp up some milk on it and it's gone.
Try not to nap all day, for one thing, thats when the most interesting things happen. Also if you sleep all day, you will want to be up all night and tired Mommy's in the middle of the night are kinda scary looking.
Well Taggart, I think thats all the advise I have for you. My Mama says we get to come visit you tonight once my Daddy gets home from work! I can't wait to see you again!
Your Cousin,
Maverik
This is the cutest post I've ever read!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet, Maverik. You and Taggart and the rest of the cousins are going to love life together!
ReplyDelete