We thoroughly enjoyed having my mom here during the final month of my crazy pregnancy and for the first month of little Maver's life. She drove me to all my doctors appointments and NST's at the hospital. When Maverik arrived, she helped me so much in adjusting to being a mama. She taught me how to prepare easy and quick meals that I could make even with a screaming newborn (which by the way I do not have). She would cuddle and burp Maverik when I just need a minute to myself to nap or shower. She would have our laundry switched over before I could remember that I put it in the washing machine. Basically I'm a Mama's girl and Maverik is a Nana's boy.
We miss you Nana! Maverik and his parents love you!



What a great mother and grandmother! I'm happy to share this little one with her!
ReplyDelete