A trip to the zoo...

We went to the Dallas Zoo a few weeks back. It was so much fun to spend time together. I learned some interesting new things about Josh that day. He has decided that if he were an animal in captivity, that he would do everything he could to break free of his bonds. Therefore, all the animals in the zoo were planning their freedom and... revenge. Anytime an animal would growl or chirp or heaven forbid move, Josh had a panic attack. I just kept thinking of the first book of Harry Potter when Harry speaks to the snake at the zoo and then magically sets him free. I had so much fun teasing Josher about his very active imagination. I love my manly man, even if he is a bit silly sometimes. Josh and I always have so much fun with one another. I love being married!





The entrance to the zoo

Oh silly boy!
The hawk that scared Josh not once... but twice (:


No comments:

Post a Comment