Day 5 and 6

We went down to San Antonio for the weekend to remember the Alamo and walk the river walk. It was a blast! On the way there we stopped for lunch at Cracker Barrel and once again had some very tasty pecan pancakes. When we arrived in San Antonio we checked into the hotel and went into down town to see what it was all about. We walked around for a little while and then decided to go on a ferry boat tour. It was very interesting and I was able to get some fairly decent amateur pictures for you all to see. Of course the pictures don't do the beauty justice, so if you haven't been down there I would absolutely recommend it!










Neat Architecture in San Antonio




The next morning we woke up and had breakfast at the hotel and then drove into the city again to go to the Alamo. It was a very interesting experience, like most things of this nature, I found myself wishing I knew more of the history. Texas is such a pretty state. I have really begun to see and appreciate the green trees and the pretty wild flowers.


Gotta love that Texas Pride!





PS I am totally loving my new camera! It is amazing! Thanks again Joshie!

No comments:

Post a Comment