Hattie Bates!

Tomorrow is my beautiful amazing sisters birthday! Hattie, you are my best friend in the world (after Josh). I look up to you so much. You are the best big sister ever.
  • You have always been there for me.
  • You helped raised me when dad was getting treatment in Utah.
  • You went on the hike with me when i was in girls camp, and didn't want to go alone.
  • You proof read a million papers I wrote for classes.
  • You helped me run for class president.
  • You did my hair and makeup for every dance and prom I ever went to, and more importantly did it again for my wedding.
  • You helped me move into my apartment in Rexburg.
  • You helped me have the most beautiful perfect wedding I could have ever hoped for.
  • You always drop everything when I call from Dallas homesick.
Hattie you have so many amazing talents
  • You are a wonderful wife, you have shown me how to love and care for my husband no matter what and to always rely on my spouse
  • You are a fantastic mother, Madelyn and Sophie are so lucky to have you. You have taught them so much. I really hope that someday when I have kids of my own I can be half as patient and caring as you are with yours. Madelyn is so smart and charming. You have taught her that books and learning are important, how to give of herself to help others and how to be a hard worker.
  • You do so much for your community. I look up to you so much for the way you give of your time and photo talents to help families in need.
  • You are the most amazing photographer in the world! seriously!
  • Your testimony is so strong. You have taught me how to rely on my testimony and put all of my faith in Heavenly Father.
  • Your sense of humor is AMAZING! I love talking to you, because you always make me laugh!
  • You are the best example. When I grow up, i want to be just like you.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I love you Tucky Bershnoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment