Good News Wednesday!

  • I gained 2 pounds!!!! 
  • ... Actually Little Jonesy did, He now weighs around 5 pounds 13 ounces!!!!
  • My new "due date" aka c-section date is June 9 doesn't that sound like a nice birthday?
  • That means I will not be pregnant for more than 29 days!!! (not that I don't love being pregnant.... but you know....I'm ready for it to be over... and to have our little boy in my arms!)
  • The best news of all! My handsome Joshey got to come to the ENTIRE doctors appointment, sonogram and all! I love spending time with him!!! He is such an excited daddy-to-be! 

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! so happy for ya!! we're prayin everything stays going well for you til lil jonesy's birthday on june 9th! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear the good news! Keep gaining that weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June 9th sounds like a perfect date!!

    ReplyDelete