On My Little Soap Box

I don't claim to know all there is to know about sports... but I do know one thing for sure!

Fans should LOOK like fans!!!!

When did it become okay to go to a game and not wear team colors!?!?! 

HELLO!!!!

Let's embrace the experience people!!! 

That includes: 

A- Wearing your team's colors
B- Cheering and having a blast
C-Enjoying a tasty hotdog or bucket of nachos

When did people start attending games just to be seen?

I'm sorry, but that's lame!

I was thrilled to see the ROYAL BLUE OUT during the last few playoff games!



(Don't those fans look like they are having a good time!?! It's all in the "fan-wear" I'm telling ya!)

And look at what good it did!
 They are kicking major Laker butt!!!!
The stands should look like that at EVERY game!

Let's Go MAVERICKS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment