FHE

For our family home evening yesterday we went to Build-A-Bear Workshop to make a stufty for our little boy. We picked out a really adorable monkey. We also put together a combined bucket list which you can now see on the side column of our blog. 



3 comments:

  1. That is so so fun! I cant wait to see your little baby boy! I am SO excited for you! Boys are so much fun! hehe Have you thought of any names yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming baby boy! At risk of sounding like an old fart, I will say I can't believe you're having a baby; I remember when you were born. Grami Del answered the phone and said ,"wow, that's neat" and Aunt Dawnie said, "did she have that baby?" Boys are fun and crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great FHE activity. You guys are so cute! Congrats again on having a baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete