A BABY BOY!

During our sonogram he had his hands up by his face or his wrist resting on his forehead. So dramatic! ( Maybe he will be into theater like his mama)

He also is a big time tummy time fan. His little bum was up in the air the whole time. This made it really easy to see and measure his spine.

He was being a little shy and didn't want us to see if he was a boy or not and he really didn't want to give us a face shot. In this one he is giving us the rusty pirate face. ARRR! I still think he is very handsome, just like his daddy.
We love him!
Oh Kallie, I am so excited for you. It sounds like you are going to have such a fun little boy!
ReplyDeleteA boy! A boy! I just lurve baby boys. Congrats to you guys. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDelete