Today I feel crafty...

As many of you know I recently quit my job. I am also not enrolled in school right now. I am a lady of leisure. If you know me well you also know that this abundance of free time is killing me. So because of this massive amount of boredom I am now rediscovering my love of crafts. I found this website that I absolutely love! It teaches you how to make truly amazing cookies! My cookies so far are far from truly amazing, but they still taste pretty good! I am excited to get together with my sister in law Ashley to make cookies. Ashley does a fantastic job with the sugar cookies she has been making. She is my cookie inspiration.

I also just made a Potter Barn inspired bulletin board (after all I wouldn't be a mormon woman if I didn't see something cute and automatically think, "I can make that myself.").

Here is what I came up with. ( sorry I could not get a decent picture without a huge glare from our light)


The finished product looks very nice (if I do say so myself, and I do!) in our office. I can't wait to have more pictures of our family and friends, and of course our adorable nieces and nephews to put on it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the board! Very cute. I can't wait to make cookies too! I need a good cookie making buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete