Game Night at the Joneses!

Josh and I have been so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful ward! From day one we have been accepted as part of the ward family. It seems like we are always getting invited to dinner, game nights and all kinds of other activities. We decided it was about time to show a little love in return. We invited several couples to come over to our home for a game night.


Everyone enjoyed good company and conversation. We also had a blast playing Trivial Pusuit, Counting Dice, and The Newly Wed Game (Josh and I came in second place... but only by one point)

I have been getting really into cooking and baking lately. I try a new recipe almost every day. For game night I decided to try Taco Pizza! It was so yummy! We also had brownies, lemon cookies, cake balls (thanks to the Bushmans), chips and salsa, and really tasty pineapple soda (thanks to the Thatchers)

Thanks everyone for coming! We will have to get together again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Kallie I LOVE reading your blog!! You are so much fun and I wish I lived by you so we could do fun stuff like this together! Your so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun! That taco pizza was yummy!

    ReplyDelete