As many of you know I quit my job at American Eagle about a month ago. Since then I have been going crazy with boredom! Well I finally found something that will give me the flexibility to spend time with family and travel to Idaho for holidays and go on vacation with the Joneses. It also makes it possible for me to keep a similar day to day schedule with Josh. This is something I will be able to do to while going to school.
I am now a consultant for SHELF RELIANCE: THRIVE food storage. I had my first conference call today. It was awesome! I am so excited to receive my product and get started! This is really something useful and important. It is something I truly believe in! I am really excited about the THRIVE Q which helps you determine what and how much food storage you need. I think this is a really great thing! I can't wait to learn more about it and share all of that information with you.
Cool! Let me know if you need someone to throw a party or whatever to get you started!
ReplyDelete