I-D-A-H-O! I LOVE IDAHO!!!!

After our visit in Utah we rode the shuttle to Idaho to visit our Clapp side of the family! We were so excited to see our nieces and nephew. They have all grown up so much in the last six months.

Little Sophie Bell has gotten so big! She can sit up all by herself and is even standing up and walking a little with the help of a steady sofa to lean against. Her new little nickname is peanut! Isn't she just the cutest little peanut!?

Deanie is such a hobby guy. Josh got to see his garage and backyard for the first time during our visit. Jason is working on making a little red wagon into a vehicle. I was very impressed with his automobile!

I love this cute little girl!!

Deanie and Becky's Japanese style backyard, is beautiful.

Our first night in Idaho was on the Fourth of July. Eithan was our fireworks master!

Eithan was really into the fire. Madelyn loved being the assistant.

Such a cute picture!

The next day we spent driving down to ISU to check out a possible campus for Josh with Jeff and Hattie. After that we had a fun FHE. Hattie and my mom planned a really fun scavenger hunt that ended in ice blocking!

Madelyn is a girl after my own heart and balancing skill. She tried the ice blocking...

But ultimately decided that rolling down the hill was much more enjoyable.
The next day I spent a few hours catching up with my bestie Katelyn (lou lou).

We walked around the river and had snow cones, just like old times.

I love the Idaho Falls Temple, it is the very prettiest, in my opinion.

The next day, we took the wee ones to the Ammon pool, they had a blast swimming together.

I love girl time with Tucky Bershnoff and my mom.

We went and got pedicures at the beauty college in Rexburg.

I got to visit with my third grandparents Elmoin and Orland. I just love them.

And no visit to Idaho is complete without a Cocoa Bean Cupcake!

Yum!


After seeing Eclipse we decide that I should cut my hair like Alice in the movie. While we were at it... why not put hot pink highlights in!!!



The next day was plane day so Hattie, my mom and I decided to pull an all nighter. We watched movies and laughed and talked. Unfortunately we are all old fuddy duddys and we passed out around 2 am.


Piper came to the airport in her Texas outfit! She is the cutest little cow girl I know!

Miss you mommy

My favorite ladies!

That was the very best good bye kiss I have ever had! Thanks momo

Love you pretty girl!

2 comments:

  1. oh ice blocking... i haven't done that in years! that is so fun! love your curly hair btw!

    ReplyDelete