My favorite part of the Utah trip was celebrating our amazing Granny with the entire family!
Granny is a wonderful lady. She is so kind and big hearted. She truly loves everyone she knows. She always sees the best in everyone. Granny makes the world a more beautiful and happy place to live. We love Granny!
Here is a post all about her!

Jerri and her sisters spent an entire day getting ready for the festivities.
Families can be together forever...

Anyone who knows me, could probably guess that I absolutely loved the fruit-kabobs!

I love the Cannon tradition of making quilts for Granny!
Here are some closer pics of the individual squares!!!

by Chris
Beautifully crafted by Karim

by the one and only Joshua Jones

I loved reading what everyone had to say about Granny, this one was Bruce's

Very cute Jerri!


More fun quilts just for Granny and Papa
Big family party at the park!
Granny and her children
No comments:
Post a Comment