Today is a wonderful day...

For two reasons:

1) Today marks the one year anniversary of the day that I first had a diamond ring on my left hand!!! Thats right!! One year ago today my cute Joshua got down on one knee and proposed!!

2) Today is also the 20 year reunion of my dear friend Katelyn's birth! Happy Birthday LouLou Camelpoo!! I miss you so much, I hope your day is so amazing!

Have a fantastic day everyone, no matter the reason you are celebrating!
And if you are not celebrating... Find a reason to!
(:

3 comments:

  1. Saw your fb staus and remembered that you have a blog! I need to put you on my blogroll!
    I love it that you stay updated! Are you guys planning on coming back to Idaho?
    If you are we should double date... that would be fun!
    Happy anniversary... those moments are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! Congrats on your anniversary of becoming engaged!
    I love reading your blog and keeping up on your awesome life! I love you Squigi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ring on your finger--a good day for the Jones/Cannon clan!

    ReplyDelete