Pictures from Greenville

In my first post from our "Grad School Trip" series I said I would post pics taken by the beautiful and talented Julie Duke Cannon. I am really excited to move close to Dylan, Julie and Eloise (and also Chris, Karim and Sofia- though not as close to them as the others). Maybe I can learn a thing or two about photography, crafting and sewing from Julie. Here are some fun impromptu pictures she took of Maver and Wheeze. 






Mav still needs to learn how to treat a lady...



Eloise was very good about sharing her very fun toys with this strange new boy.


Sometimes I still think Mav looks small until I see him next to a baby.



Dylan helped Eloise get back at Maverik for beating her up all weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have the Cannons in Greenville for you to enjoy when you move there! It looks like gtreat times ahead for these two families.

    ReplyDelete