We celebrated Halloween a little early this year. We threw a spooky fun party at our apartment on Friday night. Unfortunately only the Hatch family was able to make it but we still had a pretty good time. We ate a dinner of pizza balls, taco pizza, fruit salad, caesar salad, mini pumpkin pies and magic color changing 7-up (made from dried food coloring that was hidden under ice cubes, the color appeared when the 7-up was poured into each cup. It was a big hit!)
We were Lions and Tigers and (panda) Bears Oh My! After finally purchasing a costume for Maverik I decided Josh and I should dress up with him. I spent a few afternoons making our costumes with fabric scraps and fabric paint.
The Hatch clan came as a cow boy, football player, hula girl, skeleton and cow girl!
We decorated Mr. & Mrs. Pumpkin heads.
We also played a version of musical chairs and gave awards for best costume, biggest hat, ect.
The biggest hit of the night was ghost bowling! I made TP rolls into ghosts and we used different shaped gourds to knock them over. We had a great time but really missed our family members who were sick or who live in New York, Virginia, Idaho and Nebraska. Hope everyone has a great Halloween!


Love, love, love the creative costumes, games, party ideas, food, and family!! Sorry we missed the fun!
ReplyDelete