I hope all our readers are ok with seeing millions upon millions of pictures of Maverik! I can't help it, I'm OBSESSED! I think he is the most wonderful little thing I have ever seen. Every second he does something even more amazing and cute than he did the second before! Also Grammy and Poppy are in New York on a mission and I know they need to see all the pictures I can post! We miss you two!
Maverik knows EXACTLY who his daddy is! I love watching the two of them stare at each other!
He is so smart already... only three days old and he can hold up his own bottle!
His first outfit!
Snuggling with the best daddy ever!
First car ride! He did so well! Didn't fuss or anything! I put up more of a stink than he did (bumps and turns are hard on a c-section... ouch!)
When we got home all three of us needed a nap. Here's Mama and Maverik napping together! I see lots of these sessions in our future.
Getting ready to watch the Mavs game! He looks so cute in his jersey! (even though it drowns him).





Oh my goodness he is a little angel!!!!! You look great, too!! Yes...bumps, turns, and everything in between are so hard on a c-section! Hope you are feeling TONS better!
ReplyDeleteYea, Maverik and Mavs!! Yes, Grammy and Poppy love all the pictures. Tomorrow we Skype! Love our three Mavs fans. Sleep tight, Jones family.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you, Kallie. Maverik is absolutley adorable. Cherish all of those naps and laughs, whimpers and little baby crys- they grow up way too fast! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect. I was thinking about you guys while I was watching the game last night :). I hope your recovery is going well!
ReplyDelete