I have been trying for the last two days to get our pictures from Thanksgiving to upload, but it's just not happening. :(
Here is a quick run down of how we spent the holiday.
- We flew into Idaho Falls on the 18! Where there was lots of snow and it was very chilly for our weak Texas bones.
- We spent Thanksgiving at Hattie, Jeff, Madelyn and Sophie's house. They were perfect host's!
- There were so many people over for the festivities. Jeff's mom and brother, Aunt Danna, Lynn, Chase, Emma, Kaylene, JayC, Connell, Grammie Del, Cole, Jade, Jessica, My mom, Josh and myself.
- We had all the normal things for dinner: ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, yams with marshmallows, cranberries, stuffing, cream cheese and cranberry jello, rolls and pie!
- We also had some new tasty treats that our company was used to having: cheesy bacon rolls( Jessica) , cheddar biscuits (Jessica), green bean casserole (Lynn), and a pickle plate (Marie).
- This was the first meal I have had that stayed down... apparently I should over stuff myself all the time!
- I tried Soy Nog (because I cannot drink Egg Nog this year because of the baby) and it is superb!
- That night we played The Game of Things and as always watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!
It was a perfect day! Thanks Hattie and Jeff and everyone who contributed!
No comments:
Post a Comment