Happy Birthday Linds!

December 5 is also Lindsey's Birthday! While I was in Idaho celebrating Sophie's birthday Josh was in Texas celebrating with the Joneses!


Linds, we are so blessed to have you in our lives!
You are so kind hearted and you always give of your time and talents.
You have a great love of family, and we all feel it when we are around you.
You are a fantastic example of a great mom! I look up to you a lot in this category!
You are so pretty, I swear you can pull of EVERY hair style and look absolutely amazing!
We love your sense of adventure and your easy going nature. You will try anything and have so many interests. You are always interested in the things your friends and family are doing even if it is not your first choice in activities.

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice post. I hope you are happy and well and look forward to seeing you soon! Linds

    ReplyDelete