Cowboy Boots and the Rodeo

Josh and I have been trying for months now to go on double dates with each of the couples on the Jones side of the family. Our first "DD" was a few months ago when Karim and Chris were in town, we went out for Tex-Mex, watched a movie and they spent the night at our house. Then last week we went to the Rangers game with Jerri and Bruce. So now Ashley and Collins! We went to the Mesquite Rodeo!!!!! It was alot of fun hanging out with the Joneses.



I have been wanting some cute cowboy boots for a while now. My sweet husband Josh got me a pair right before rodeo on Saturday. Of course I was so excited! I even wore them to church on Sunday.


Yee-Haw!

We look forward to a double date with Linds and Dane.

2 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun going with you guys! Your boots are very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots. I've owned the same pair of Justins for over 30 years now. Maybe it's time for an update?

    ReplyDelete