We have been preparing for months to participate in the Richmond, VA Color Run.
It is after all- "the Happiest 5K on the planet!"
Our friends, the Bells, were also participating.
Pre-race smooches!
Hey! Hey! Ready to race!!!
Finally made it to the official start of the race!
...and shortly thereafter my prego self had to stop by the 2K lou.
The race brings out the crazy in you...
We were pretty proud of our homemade race shirts. Josh's especially!
The front said, 'I'm only doing this so I can post a picture on Instagram'
and the back had a list of his favorite hashtags.
My shirt said, 'With bump not plump' and 'Toning for two'
Color Explosion!!!
Thanks for the fun morning Bells!
And thanks for coming to support us/watch Mav, Bruce and Jerri!
And thanks for coming to support us/watch Mav, Bruce and Jerri!










I love your shirt! What a great way to have a fit family activity!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun day and a fun race with silly, crazy people! Loved watching you race with little Mavs and seeing how much fun you had. Awesome time!
ReplyDelete