Maverik's 2nd Birthday!!!

Oy Vey! My baby is TWO!!!!!  Now insert the "every blogging mom" comment about how I can't believe how old he is already and how time has just flown by since he was born... because well HE IS JUST SO BIG ALREADY!!!


This was our party invite!


LLama Mama, Little LLama and Daddy LLama! 


We had all our Llama Llama books out so we could familiarize all our little friends with our favorite story time friend. 


We did a cereal bar where each person could create their very own cereal treat! 


Our base flavors were Honey Nut Cheerios and Frosted Flakes.


The mix-ins were sliced almonds, freeze dried strawberries, marshamallows (just like in lucky charms), white chocolate chips, carmel bites, sprinkles, chocolate chips, Oreo pieces and raisins. 


Then they had the choice of 2% Milk or Almond Milk.


We also had OJ, fruit kebabs, banana muffins and blueberry muffins.



I love the idea of having a tradition where I make our children's bday cakes each year. So far both of Mav's cakes have been and looked super homemade... it's the thought and love that counts right!?!?!




All the kiddos loved playing in Mav's room and he was the cutest little host!






Then we moved outside for some sidewalk (or back door) chalk.



Parachute play!




And bubbles and balls and general mingling! haha!


Then it was back inside for cake and presents!






Mav was BEYOND SPOILED!!!



I look ridiculous in this picture but,  I think it is cute how all the kiddos gathered around to watch/help Maverik open his presents.


Happy birthday little llama! We sure love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is 2 either! Wow. Time flies. He is super darling! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete