Our little explorer has become quite the trouble maker! Like I said in the last post, Maverik is into EVERYTHING! He is the fastest little crawler. When he makes a mess he never sticks around to watch Mama or Daddy clean it up, he just crawls off to get into something else! This circus makes for three very tired Joneses. I'm not always in the mind set to snap a picture when I catch Mav, "with his hands in the cookie jar," but I do have a few pictures to share with you all.
Here he is getting into our knob collection.
He has been getting some bad Texas allergies so we got him a humidifier for his room. He loves standing against in a burying his face in the steam as it comes out.
On this day I couldn't even catch up with Maverik long enough to put clothes on him... but he sure caught up with the TP roll!
No obstacle can stand in Maverik's way!
Sometimes he just goes and goes until he literally cannot hold his head up any longer! He slept like this for 10 minutes before I finally decided it was better to roll him over and ensure he could breath, even if it woke him up!
(sorry this pic is out of focus... it's a phone shot)



He is adorable :) You have the sweetest, cutest little family!
ReplyDeleteOh, the life, times, and adventures of our quick, flexible, curious, and adorable MHJ!!
ReplyDeleteHang on, parents, you are in for a wonderful ride!
That last picture is awesome.
ReplyDelete