Family B-ball

I have been trying all year to learn more about basketball. We watched tons of Mavs and BYU games. I asked the same questions over and over and over and sometimes still didn't understand. We watched the entire NBA finals, any thing that had to do with Jimmer Fredette and even named our son Maverik! The one thing we haven't done a lot of is play. So a couple weeks ago I asked Josh to teach me how to shoot and do a layup. We played a game of M-A-V-E-R-I-K instead of a game of H-O-R-S-E and... I lost! But it was still very fun. My big success of the day was actually making two...that's right TWO baskets in a row. I am very proud! I also learned how to run a lay-up (is that the correct terminology?) and I actually got the ball through the hoop! Booya! I hope we can have more fun active activities like this in our future! 


We brought Mav's ball too and he even (with daddy's help) made a few baskets! My little baller! 



Thanks Josh for teaching me about your passion! I love you! 

1 comment:

  1. You three have a great b-ball future - and we will be there to see you all play!

    ReplyDelete