Joshua Jones, Edward Cullen & Peter Pan...

What do they all have in common? They will be young at heart FOREVER! 
This is especially nice for me, since I just happen to be married to the studliest of the three. A couple weeks ago I got a leetle bit overwhelmed with mamahood and wifehood and life. So Josh offered to plan a date night and Collins and Ashley offered to watch Maverik.
 Last friday Josh and I went out to dinner and then raced go-karts!!! 



It was a blast! And exactly what I needed to unwind and rejuvenate. It's nice to "act our age" every once in a while.


But it's even better to return to responsibility... especially when he is this cute!
I sure do miss this little guy when we are apart.
Thanks Josh, Ashley and Collins for a great night!  

1 comment:

  1. May you and Josh never lose the fun in your lives. Mavs is one handsome dude! Thanks for sharing your boy with his missing grandparents!

    ReplyDelete