I have had the most wonderful week! First of all I was able to spend an afternoon with my amazing sister in law Ashley. We went to the mall with her kids and walked around talking and checking out the latest trends. It was so fun to have a little more one on one time getting to know one another. I'm sad to say that I don't have any pictures to document this wonderful occasion. :(
Then later in the week I went to the Dallas Arboretum with Josh's sister Lindsey and her two children. The arboretum is absolutely wonderful! It is beautiful and relaxing, I could have spent hours there. I took lots of pictures for those of you still in the frozen tundra of Idaho. I promise when you come to visit I will take you to all these new fun places I have discovered.
Then later in the week I went to the Dallas Arboretum with Josh's sister Lindsey and her two children. The arboretum is absolutely wonderful! It is beautiful and relaxing, I could have spent hours there. I took lots of pictures for those of you still in the frozen tundra of Idaho. I promise when you come to visit I will take you to all these new fun places I have discovered.
No comments:
Post a Comment