- The first day we met, and you invited me over to your apartment to watch StarTrek, and we didn't watch a single second of the movie. I felt so comfortable around you right from the start.
- The day we went to Mesa Falls and you asked me to be your girlie friend.
- The first time we ever went for a Sunday walk.
- Watching you show off your very impressive wake boarding skills in Seattle.
- The night last week when you wanted to wrestle and I tackled you off the bed and right to the ground. (you didn't have a clue what hit you)
- When you took me to Utah to meet Granny, Chris and Karim. We had the best weekend together and I never wanted it to end.
- The "last" day we spent together before you "moved" to Texas. We were in Utah and we shopped and played and walked around temple square. I just remember thinking how soon we would get to go in the temple...together and how after that we would never have to worry about being apart again.
- The real last day we spent together before you moved to Texas. You surprised me in Wyoming with a diamond! It was the absolute perfect proposal. I was so happy to see you!
- Our wedding day, when we saw each other from the parking lot, walking into the temple. And later inside the temple when we held hands in the hall before we were sealed. And then later when I saw you for the first time all dressed up in your tux and I was in my dress and hat, the look on your face made me feel so special! Then later when we sat together at the luncheon and it finally set in that we were really for real married! And finally dancing at our reception ( and you were being a spaz... ok that was me... but you liked it)
- The first time I came to Dallas and you picked me up at the airport, it was just like the movies...we made eye contact and then ran to each other and hugged for the longest time. Plus it was really cute watching you get my bags off the carousel.
- Going to the BYU/OU game and watching you scream and shout and act like a barbarian!
- We had the perfect Christmas together. You surprised me (sorta) and it was the best present I ever could have hoped for. I really loved seeing you grow closer to my family.
- The feeling I got every day when my phone would ring, or I would get a text from you. I was always so excited to hear your voice. The really cool thing is that I feel the same excitement every day around 4:30 when I know your are almost home from work.
I love you Joshua Cannon Jones. I am so blessed to be your wife. We have made so many wonderful memories in such a short time. I am excited to see all the wonderful things we have in store.
Ps- Olive Juice
This is so sweet!! We are so happy for you two!!
ReplyDeleteHappy One Month!!!! It was great to see you Kallie!
ReplyDelete